Over my tennancy, they have been very unreliable.Ignoring requests of maintenance (waited 6 months for the oven to be fixed, 3 for the dishwasher).

At the end of the lease, it's been 4 weeks and they still haven't returned my bond. No issues were found in the inspection, won't return phone calls or emails.

They also tried to undercut our bond, saying we paid less than the actual amount.They constantly change the property managers and do not notify you.Also spent 3 months calling reception for our manager and leaving messages with them, only to be told he stopped working for them before we started contacting him.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of maintenance work from Rental Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rental Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rental Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rental Express?

Comments

Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Bella Collina, good job getting the court order against Don Juravin Bella Collina "I am an owner and part time resident at Bella Collina. I have to say that my wife and I were more than shocked when we got back to the..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more