Rental Express - Honest review, mediocre

Perth, Western Australia 0 comments

Firstly, I'm questioning those rather laughable reviews on other sites mentioning there are good. As for the "property investor" reviews, we would like them to be in our shoes for just one day to experience how INCOMPETENT, CARELESS, INCONSIDERATE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL they are.

The review should allow people to rate NO STAR. We have been renting a property with them for the last 4 years, at the start we had a decent service but since December 2014 we had 4 different property manager "names", we only saw 2 of them and once each and I'm sure there are charging big money to the owner for so called "inspections". Yes, so called "inspections", every 3 months they want to "inspect us", we are with truthfulness the ideal tenants, both middle age, professionals couple, non-smoker, no pet, very quiet and look after this place like it's our own. The NONEXISTENT COMMUNICATION is beyond frustrating and makes it impossible to get any maintenance done.

Trust us, we could write many paragraph of negative events we have experienced as well as a very long list of things that need to be fixed. SOME NECESSARY CHANGES NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT LEVEL, hoping they will read this and do what need to be done.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rental Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rental Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Rental Express to other companies on our site.

Rental Express - Simple Review #1442938138

Toowoomba, Queensland 0 comments

I would give 0 stars but it wasn't an option.

Do not use his company manage your investment property. They are terrible and will not take responsibility for their shittg services - just place blame in the tenant. Steer clear.

Review about: Rental Express Property Management.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Rental Express - Worst rental company to deal with

Over my tennancy, they have been very unreliable. Ignoring requests of maintenance (waited 6 months for the oven to be fixed, 3 for the dishwasher).

At the end of the lease, it's been 4 weeks and they still haven't returned my bond. No issues were found in the inspection, won't return phone calls or emails.

They also tried to undercut our bond, saying we paid less than the actual amount.They constantly change the property managers and do not notify you. Also spent 3 months calling reception for our manager and leaving messages with them, only to be told he stopped working for them before we started contacting him.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of maintenance work from Rental Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rental Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rental Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Rental Express - Simple Review #1425641034

Brisbane, Queensland 0 comments

Am pissed off with vickii of rental express. She is doggy, complicated not express as they call themselves.

How on earth could she charge me 507 dollars just for carpet cleaning and lawn mowing for a two bedroom with no back or front yard. To make matters worse they claimed my bond without my notice.

No exit form nothing in writing. They are shity agents contrated by ray white.

Review about: Carpet Cleaning.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Rental Express - Review in Real Estate category from Carrollton, Georgia

Carrollton, Georgia 1 comment

The *** rental company sucks i was sick and told them i don't want there stuff no more and come and get it they stole my money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Rental Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rental Express.

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #954741

They are doggy, thieves they stole half of my bond just for carpet cleaning and lawn mowing a brand new 2br unit termed as with no yard. Yard was size of lounge room and costed me $507.

Am so pissed off with them claiming my bond without my knowledge

And lied to me they have sent me the invoice on my email and new post adress.

Rental Express - Simple Review #1423090637

Carrollton, Georgia 0 comments

I'm pissed at a rental company that took money off my card with no authority to do i told them to come and get there stuff i guess they didn't want too

Review about: Charge.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Rental express

Mableton, Georgia 0 comments

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR 4YRS------PAID OFF SOME STUFF AND RE ORDER OTHERS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE

THE PRODUCT IS TOP OF THE LINE BUT NOT WORTH THE HARRASMENT

I CALLED TO PAY TWO WEEKS OF THE BILL---WHICH I'VE DONE BEFORE

NOW I WAS ABLE TO PAY THE TWO WEEKS AND AFTER ASKING THE BALANCE THE AMOUNT WAS NOTHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY OR OWE

OWE

WHEN I CHALLENGE THE YOUNG MAN HE SAID THE COMPUTER SAID SO --IT LEFT A NASTY TASTE IN MY MOUTH

SO I'M RETURNING ALL ITEMS AND AM MOVING ON FROM THIS COMPANY

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES THEY ARE ALL RIP OFFS

Review about: Bedroom Furniture.